My Travel Visa

Single-trip travel insurance

Help You can choose the number of days you want to be insured.

Note: Please make sure your visa application period matches this selection.

Please select the Main Applicant's age.

Please select your Partner's age. Your partner permanently residing with you and is the other adult travelling with you.

Schengen Zone Map

My Travel Visa is a trading style of Export & General Insurance Services Ltd.

Export & General Insurance Services Ltd is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (310881) for General Insurance business. This can be checked at
Export & General Insurance Services Ltd is a Member of The British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) -